Friday 29 March 2013

Friday I'm In Love With...

I thought I would start a new weekly blog post called Friday I'm In Love With... where I can share all the things I am loving each week whether it be music, clothes, food, films or whatever. The title of the blog post obviously comes from the incredible song by The Cure; Friday I'm In Love which, you can listen to below as it is an amazing song.
 
 
I am big fan of The Cure and have been since my Mum introduced me to them a couple of years ago. Thanks Mum! I also got to see them at Reading festival last year and they were amazing. I love Robert Smith. He's so charmingly odd and his songs are quirky, unusual and brilliant. My personal favourite song by The Cure is Cut Here; it's just really emotional and sweet and beautifully written.
 
On to the things I love this week. First, The Middle. It is such a good program. I love it and laugh all the time at it. I recently noticed that they were repeating all the previous series of it on Sky 1, showing two episodes a day at 5 o'clock and because I'd never really seen it before I thought I'd give it a watch. Sue and Brick are just hilarious and I have just a bit of a crush on Axl (Charlie McDermott).
 
 
This week I am also in love with New Girl! I'm so happy it's back! It just makes me so happy to watch and it's so funny. I love Jess and Zoey Deschanel; she's so pretty and has an amazing quirky style. I really want Nick and Jess to be together as they are adorable together and perfect for each other, and Cece and Schmidt too. I've always found Nick really attractive too but, in the last episode I was actually loving Schmidt more. Not so much when he was all sweaty and greasy spinning the fire balls but, before that. Okay well not at the very beginning either in his bin bag diaper but, after that he was very good looking :P. Why am I attracted to everyone?
This week I'm also loving All Time Low. Their new album; Don't Panic is amazing and I can't stop listening to it. My favourite songs are The Reckless and the Brave, The Irony of Choking On a Lifesaver, Somewhere In Neverland, Backseat Serenade and If These Sheets Were States but, I love every song on the album. Once again Alex Gaskarth is rather pretty to look at too.


On to food which, is always an important part of my week. This week I am head over heels in love with Ben&Jerry's Peanut Butter Me Up Ice Cream. Oh my god! Possibly thee best thing I have ever ever tasted. I adore anything peanut butter but, peanut butter and vanilla ice cream with jam and peanut butter cup pieces, drool. That is heaven. At the moment it's only £3 in Tesco so, make sure you get some! I'll definitely be stocking up.
 
Also, this week has been full of room decoration for me which, with painting each wall about 7 times hasn't been my most favourite time ever but, now that it is finished I am really happy with it. It's very girly and I'm looking forward to getting a few items and some little trinkets to make it all vintage and pretty. So, this week I am loving room decorating. I have just ordered a gorgeous bed from Very and now I really want some fairy lights to wrap around it. Everywhere in the room is cream and very simple so, I would like to jazz it up a bit in some places with a bit of colour like with these Rattan fairy lights from ebay, maybe put some colourful bunting around the room too.
 
 
The final thing I am loving this week is a film I watched last night with my Dad called; Midnight In Paris with Owen Wilson. I really enjoyed it and thought it was a really sweet film. If you love anything vintage and nostalgic and French you should definitely watch it. It's just a nice, simple, feel good movie and I love that all these famous Artists and Authors just keep popping up like Picasso, Salvador Dali and Ernest Hemingway. I'm not even that knowledgeable on any of them but, I still found it really exciting. I have always thought it would be incredible to experience some era's in the past like the 1920s or the 1950s. Everything was just so different then. All the women dressing up every day in beautiful dresses with their hair and make-up done. It was just so glamorous and I love it! Obviously I love today as there is so much more available to us now in terms of everything really; healthcare, technology, opportunities but, still just to experience the 1920s would be amazing. Paris also looks absolutely stunning, I would love to go there. Maybe this cupcake bakery in New York could now be becoming a little French Patisserie in Paris. One can dream. 

 
 
 
Thankyou for reading!
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment