Thursday 28 March 2013

Ho Hey.


 
 








 
Dress: Topshop via ebay
Jacket: ASOS marketplace via ebay
Creepers: New Look
Tights: Tesco
Earrings: Tesco
Bag: Matalan
 
I find that most of my wardrobe is made up of ebay purchases. Nearly every item I own in fact. I have a slightly worrying addiction to ebay which, is going to have to stop now I am unemployed again but, I just love it. You can get anything and you can get so many bargains as well. I got a 100ml Morgan Love Perfume the other day; brand new for £2.42. I was so happy. I think it's because people go for the big brand name perfumes though over something like Morgan and don't get me wrong, I love the Marc Jacobs Daisy and Oh Lola! but, honestly Morgan Love is so pretty, girly, fruity and gorgeous so, if you're are looking for a new, inexpensive perfume look out for Love on ebay. At £2.42 you will be so impressed and it doesn't at all break the bank like a £45 one.
 
I fell in love with this dress when I saw it with it's deep, rich, intense blue colour and vintage, girly, lace white collar and I looked at lots going on ebay until I finally saved up enough funds and bought this one for £21 which, again is a bargain as originally I would imagine it was selling for about £40 in Topshop. It is really beautiful and pretty with the intricate lace detailing and my little three year old nephew Charlie told me I looked like ballerina in it which, was very cute. As I went out for dinner with my two lovely friends Jamie and Michelle yesterday I thought I'd dress it up a bit and give my usual girly outfit a bit of a tough edge. I did consider a blazer and brogues but, instead went with Creepers and a quilted, faux leather jacket. Just a bit different. 
 
I'm still unsure about these creepers. I have always loved them but, for some reason I love them on other people and always think I look a bit silly in them. I just feel like they look a bit clunky on me. I got these ones though in the New Look sale for £15 which, I thought was really good value and I really liked them so, that's why I kept them but, I'm still not convinced they look great on me. I think I would have preferred them in black but, they weren't in the sale. Maybe they'd look better with something a bit more casual like disco pants or skinny jeans and a t-shirt or something. I love this quilted, faux leather jacket too which, was again an ebay purchase for £20 which, again I think is really good value as similar ones in Dorothy Perkins or Topshop or somewhere would probably cost between £30-£50. I love the quilted look and slightly cropped style.
 
It was bleddy freezin' outside yesterday! so, I think I'm  just going to spend today snuggled up nice and warm indoors. I should really finish painting my room but, seeing as how a wardrobe full of clothes needs to be moved out of the way first and Mum and Dad are going out in a minute, I'm not sure that will happen. I did suggest painting around it but, that didn't really go down well :/. Maybe I can just tidy instead and be at least a bit helpful. Anyway, I will leave you now with this lovely song. I love the singer's voice and the cute lyrics and I'm pretty sure everyone loves this song at the minute so, please enjoy Ho Hey by the Lumineers and have a lovely day!
 
 
 
Thankyou for reading!
Love Courts x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment