Wednesday 24 April 2013

Wondering.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Motel Paisley Dungarees - Topshop.
Black Crop Top - Topshop.
Belt - Primark.
Ankle Socks - Topshop.
Creepers - Ebay.
Bowler Hat - Ebay.
 
I am in love with this adorable Motel Rocks Paisley Dungaree Playsuit. It is so pretty and girly and it is perfect for the spring and summer months... well, maybe not perfectly suited to a British spring and summer but, pop on a jacket and you're good to go. The only size Topshop had left though was a size 12 but, I just had to order it as it was so sweet and 90s so it is a bit baggy on me as I usually buy clothes in a size 10 but, I thought a little black belt might help to make it more fitted and I hope it looks okay. I think it's sold out now too in Topshop, Motel Rocks and ASOS so I'm glad I ordered it in time. I popped my little black Topshop crop top underneath too and then popped my Topshop ankle socks and Creepers on my feet to add a bit more of a grungy, edgy element to my outfit to contrast with the cute, pretty, pastel blue dungarees. I am obsessed with dungarees at the moment and I would really love this pair from Yayer but, the funds are rather low at the moment so, we'll have to wait and see.
 
What's you're favourite trend at the moment?
Hope you're having a lovely day!
Wondering is one of my favourite Good Charlotte songs; it is just really cute and catchy. Good Charlotte are also one of my favourite bands and they have been since I was about 8 so, I hope you enjoy Wondering too!
 
 
Thankyou for reading!
Love Courts x



No comments:

Post a Comment