Saturday 22 September 2012

I'm a Renegade It's In My Blood, I'm a Renegade I Always Was.








 

Outfit of the day:

Jacket: Dorothy Perkins

Dress: Topshop

Creepers: Ebay

Tights: Tesco

Hat: Vintage

Excuse my awkward looks and stances in these pictures, I felt a little odd taking pictures of myself and my outfit the other day as it's something I've never done before. I'm usually the one trying to avoid the camera as someone always manages to capture a very unflattering, unattractive picture of me, hence why I am looking down in most of these photos. I took myself off into the garden to take these, hoping that my Mum wouldn't notice that I had left the house as she was hoovering up but, ofcourse being the worrier that my Mum is, she thought a mad axe man must have snuck into the house and kidnapped me so she came outside to look for me. She was very confused as to why I was posing and taking pictures of my outfit whilst hiding behind the house and I felt very awkward and embarrassed myself.

On to the actual outfit. I love my polka dot dress, it's very cute and girly and I love polka dots so it is probably one of my favourite dresses that I own. I originally bought it in February to wear on my 18th Birthday as I thought it was very sweet and simple but, when it arrived I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be dressy enough and would be a bit too casual for a special 18th Birthday meal but, I'm so happy I kept it as I wear it all the time, dressed up or down. I love to pair pretty, vintage, girly dresses with some grungey accessories like my beanie and geek glasses and some creepers or vans.

I adore my Liverpool Beanie aswell and I pair it with every outfit at the moment as I like the grungey vibe it gives. I found it buried in the bottom of my wardrobe when I decided to start tidying my room for the first time in what seemed like forever. I literally never throw anything away so it's taking a long time to sort through everything and I currently have a huge mountain of things in the corner of my room which I have no idea why I kept in the first place but, which now deffinately need to be thrown away as they have made my room look messier than it did before I started tidying. As I said, I currently wear this hat with everything, no matter how much Mum tells me it looks silly paired with a t-shirt, shorts and sunglasses on a sunny day. It is also a Robbie Fowler hat which, I love as I am a huge Liverpool fan just like the Padre.

I bought my Dorothy perkins jacket back in April and it turned out to be perfect for Summer this year as it is light but, also has a hood which was perfect for our British Summer as it consisted largely of a small amount of heat and a lot of rain. I am a big fan of the khaki military style jackets and I would have really loved to get this one from River Island aswell.
I love the faux leather sleeve trend at the moment. It is all sold out in my size now though so nevermind, not that my very limited funds could have afforded it at the moment anyway. Maybe I'll find it on ebay in a few months. As a poor person ebay is where I purchase most of my wardrobe so, thank god for ebay!

Thankyou for reading!

Love Courts x






 

No comments:

Post a Comment