Saturday 22 September 2012

Helloo.

Helloo.

My name is Courtney.





















I thought I would have a go at starting my own blog; courtney likes cupcakes. because I have wanted to start a blog for quite a while now and I love reading other people's blogs so, I thought why not have a go myself.

I'm hoping to post about lots of different things each day from cupcakes and recipes to fashion and music so that I can keep a track of my recipes and also maybe have some memories to look back on in a few years time aswell. I'm hoping that some other people might find it interesting to read too but, if not hopefully I can at least give people some tasty new recipes to try.

I am 18. I love; baking, clothes, music, photography and writing. I live in Cornwall with my incredible Mum and Dad and I have recently finished College and am taking a Gap Year at the moment before going off to University next year so that I can save up some pennies and hopefully decide on what I want to do in the future. I still live in hope that my numbers will soon come up on the Euromillions so that I can jet off to New York and open a Cupcake Bakery but, I think I need a back up plan just in case that doesn't happen. The back-up plan at the moment is Food Tech Teaching which sounds quite exciting to me so for now I'll put the Cupcake dream to one side.

Step one in my gap year is to find a job so that I can start earning some pennies and then we'll see what else happens from there. As for now, I think it's time to start my blog.

Thankyou for reading!

Love Courts x

1 comment:

  1. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Wholesale Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete