Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tuesday Tunes.

 
Song of the Week: P.O.D - Alive.
 
This song is incredible. P.O.D always write really honest, powerful and meaningful lyrics and turn them into amazing, memorable rock songs. Youth Of The Nation by P.O.D is literally one of my favourite songs ever, it is so emotional and hard-hitting and I love it. I also love Alive as in contrast it's very uplifting and inspirational so, here it is and I hope you enjoy it too. I'm also quite proud that this is what I was listening to when I was 7, thank goodness for older brothers and sisters. Although, lets be honest, a little bit of S Club 7, Blue and Five were all thrown in there too. I know, just a bit different. I guess we all have to be a little bit embarrased by our 7 year old selves don't we.
 
Thankyou for listening!
Love Courts x

1 comment:

  1. Heya Corkerly, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :D

    http://missisgoode.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete