Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tuesday Tunes.

 
Song of The Week : My Chemical Romance - The World Is Ugly.
 
I figured it was about time I featured a My Chemical Romance song on my blog as they are my favourite band. This is one of their new songs from the new Conventional Weapons album which, is being released as a series of five records each with two songs on. I think it's a really cool, unusual idea and concept and I love this song in particular as it's very emotional with it's theme of heartbreak but the lyrics are also really sweet and romantic. I found that the Danger Days album had alot more softer, more romantic, mature songs on too than any of My Chem's previous albums which, I actually really love. It's a really nice side to them. I heard this song quite a while ago now actually as there was a live version of it on youtube however, I'm ashamed to say that I have only just listened to the other singles on the Conventional Weapons album which, is terrible for a big My Chem fan. This song is featured on the third record and I also love the other song on the record too, The Light Behind Your Eyes which, is very emotional and hard hitting. It's about finding strength and never giving up. My Chem always put great meaning into their songs which, is what I love about them. They are also just a really lovely, normal, down to earth bunch of guys too which, is great and Frank Iero is also the most beautiful man alive which, is another rather pleasing thing about them. I got to see them on the Black Parade Tour when I was 13 and they were incredible, hopefully soon I'll be able to see them again! I hope you enjoy this song if you haven't heard it before and take a listen to some of the others on the album too!
 
Thankyou for listening!
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment