Wednesday 5 December 2012

Three Ways To Wear The Faux Leather Skirt.

I apologise in advance in case these photos are really bad. As soon as I started taking them my camera (actually Dad's camera, gosh I'm such a thief. Dad's camera, Dad's laptop, what next?) started running out of battery so I literally took all of these photos in 10 minutes and I also took photos for another outfit post and changed outfits 4 times aswell so, you can imagine how much time I had to take each actual photo. The camera actually ran out of battery after taking the first photo of my last outfit aswell so lets hope I got an alright picture of it :P.

These are three ideas of ways to wear the faux leather skirt which, is very on trend at the moment. I got mine from boohoo the other day for only £15 and I love it and think that it is really good value for money. It came with a lovely studded belt which, really adds to the skirt and completes an outfit, it wouldn't be the same without it. I would highly reccommend this boohoo one, it is lovely. They also have some other really nice ones though so take your pick!

Outfit Idea One

The Casual Look


 
Outfit:
Tie Dye Top - Ebay
Geek Glasses - Ebay
New York Beanie - ASOS Marketplace, Gone Retro
Skirt - Boohoo
Creepers - Ebay

Outfit Idea Two

The Going Out Look


 Outfit :
Blouse - Yayer
Bowler Hat - Ebay
Skirt - Boohoo
Heels - Ebay
Watch - Fossil
 
 
 
Outfit Idea Three
 
The Smart Look
Outfit :
Grey Tee - ASDA
Skirt - Boohoo
Tights - Tesco
Boots - Ebay
 
I did wear a pretty necklace from Accessorise with this outfit too but you can't actually see it in this picture, nevermindd.
 



 
 
Thankyou for reading!
 
Love Courts x


No comments:

Post a Comment