Wednesday 12 December 2012

Late Tuesday Tunes.

A Tuesday Tunes on a Wednesday and Two Favourite Songs of the Week. I'm not doing very well this week. It's just I was planning on choosing Step Into Christmas by Elton as I love it and it's a classic Christmas song which, everyone knows and it is really cheery and upbeat which is perfect for Christmas however, then Kids In Glass Houses released their new Christmas song, Secret Santa and I love Kids In Glass Houses so I thought I'd choose that one too incase you haven't heard it yet. I really like it. So, now we have a Christmassy classic and a fun festive new song. You rarely get really good Christmas songs released these days either so I think it's really nice when bands do write songs, especially when it's someone like Kids In Glass Houses who you love and don't expect to. Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) was a brilliant song by The Darkness but, other than that X Factor always take the Number One spot now and thats not Christmas. Also, whoever decided to put Mad World at number one the other year I am not a big fan of you. One of the lines is the Dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had... Fantastic christmas song. It's so depressing. These two Christmas songs deffinately are not though so I hope you enjoy them both! And the video for the KIGH's one. I never realised how good looking a band they are. Especially, Andrew and Aled. Oh my, they are beautiful. So, enjoy that too (:


 
Thankyou for listening!
 
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment