Tuesday 26 February 2013

Tuesday Tunes.

 
Song of the week: P!nk-Blow Me (One Last Kiss).
 
I literally have no idea why now but, for some reason when this song first came out I wasn't sure about it. Thankfully now though I have come to my sences and I absoloutely love it. I love P!nk too, she's just so effortlessly cool and unique and there is nobody else like her. I love her music and would love to see her in concert too but, her tickets are just so expensive. I understand why because she is amazing but, I'm just not sure I can stretch to the £60 or more asking price myself or if I'd be able to find anyone else to go with me who'd be willing to pay £60 either. Hopefully one day though. She's probably my favourite female singer and I don't think she's ever released a song I don't like. This song is great too and the lyrics are just fun and really relatable. It's the perfect song to listen to after a bad day or when someones getting on your nerves as it just makes you feel better and cheers you up. I hope you like P!nk too! 
 
Thankyou for listening!
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment