Wednesday 19 December 2012

Wednesday Tunes.

Another late Tuesday Tunes, what am I doing? I literally spent the whole afternoon yesterday making a festive vegetable strudel for tea which, was actually really lovely and very christmassy which, was nice. As such I had no time to post my Christmas Song Of The Week during the day yesterday and then by 8 o'clock I had fallen asleep on the sofa after having very little sleep the night before at my friend Jamie's Christmas Party.  I'm not used to these late nights anymore, bed is calling me by 9 o'clock. What a life. I love this Christmas song, it is very traditional, sweet and heart warming and it is actually my favourite Christmas song this year. It just makes me smile. I think that it is always nice to listen to some old school Christmas classics so, I hope you enjoy this one too! Only 6 days until Christmas now!

Merry Christmas Everyone!


 
Song of the week : Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song.
 
 
Thankyou for listening!
 
Love Courts x

No comments:

Post a Comment